AP Tech Services caters to the Non-Profits, Small Businesses, and individuals of Southeast Utah. My goal is to simplify the complicated world of technology for individuals and businesses through training and consulting. I also offer technical support, social media, and website development.
I empower clients to use tools available to them to best market their products or services through developing a website, using social networking, and email marketing to effectively reach a wider audience. I am dedicated to finding a solution that will work for you, and am eager to put the time into the research so you won’t have to.
Some example projects I have completed:
- Created websites like the Youth Garden Project.
- Helped numerous folks get their blog started.
- Designed workshop flyers, registration forms, etc.
- Generated mailing catalog based on online database.
- Developed on-line auction for a local non-profit.
- Removed viruses from PCs.
- Trained on Email Marketing, Design Programs, Skype, Facebook, blogging, Macs, Excel, etc.
- Consulted on purchase of new equipment and managed the data transfer.
- Installed security system, new hard drives, etc.
- Provided consulting around resume/cover letter layout and wording.
- Installed more RAM to increase efficiency.
I specialize in offering a personalized approach to all services to best meet each client’s needs. No matter the starting point, I firmly believe I can help anyone become more proficient.
I want to help you embrace your inner geek!
So what are you waiting for?